According to art.13 para.1 and par.2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, I inform that: 1. The administrator of your personal data is Damian Skiba-Klaczkowski running a business under the name of: TROPS Damian Skiba-Klaczkowski with its registered office in Rzeszów at Szarotkowa 4/5, 35-604 Rzeszów.
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to conclude and execute the contract and to archive the transferred data pursuant to art.6, paragraph 1 a.) REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC)
3. The recipient of your personal data will be: TROPS Damian Skiba-Klaczkowski in Rzeszów, a law firm, among others for the purpose of pursuing claims, external accounting office, postal operators and courier companies, sky-shop.pl service and other legal entities authorized under the law. The customer's e-mail address and information about the purchased products can be transferred (after giving the appropriate consent when placing the order) to Ceneo Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poznań - the operator of the ceneo.pl website in order to send an e-mail to the customer asking for opinions about the store and purchased products. The online store is linked to the analytical tools Google Analitics provided by "Google" (Google, Inc.), which serve to profile customers for a better match of the quality of services.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
5. Your personal data will be kept for the duration and archiving of the contract and in other cases until the consent is withdrawn.
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis ofconsent before it is withdrawn.
7. The administrator provides for making decisions in an automated manner and profiling your person in order to better match the quality of services.
8. You have the right to file a complaint with the GIODO, if you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
9. Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but not providing personal data will prevent us from accepting and processing the order.