Shopping Cart ( 0 )
1. ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA OF SHOPPERS WWW.WATERROWER-POLSKA.PL
The administrator of the personal data of the www.waterrower-polska.pl store customers and persons using the www.waterrower-polska.pl website within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act is Damian Skiba - Klaczkowski who conducts business under the name TROPS Damian Skiba - Klaczkowski with its registered office in Rzeszów , at ul. Szarotkowa 4/5 35-604 Rzeszów entered into the business register kept by the President of the City of Rzeszów. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, including in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC is called the RODO, and their storage takes place on protected data carriers.
2. THE SCOPE AND DESTINATION OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data of customers and people using the website are processed by www.waterrower-polska.pl in order to run a store, conclude and execute contracts concluded with customers, in particular:
- providing services available through it,
- handling the registration process (ie the act of setting up a Customer Account by the client),
- conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of products along with the delivery of products and
- handling complaints,
- ensuring the proper functioning of the store,
- adaptation of the store's website to the needs of clients,
- sending via www.waterrower-polska.pl to the indicated e-mail address - in electronic form - the newsletter
- creating internal reports and analyzes,
- creating statistics of viewership of the store's website
- pursuing claims through pre-trial, court and enforcement proceedings (for this purpose, the data will be
- forwarded to the law firm according to the Administrator's choice)
- sending parcels / parcels via courier, post or other operator
Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All personal data provided to us is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have agreed. However, if you decide not to provide us with the necessary data to process the order and you do not agree to their processing, unfortunately we will not be able to process your order.
We ask you to remember that you have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time. Withdrawing consent to the processing of your data you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, including regulation of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 /IN)
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically
- To the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject
- To the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you (newsletter, webinar, etc.)
3. PRIVILEGES OF THE DATA AREAS
Every data subject has the right of access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
Contact with the Administrator responsible for the processing of personal data in our Store is possible: by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. or direct route at Boya Żeleńskiego 16/5 Street in Rzeszów.
We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
The Administrator has the right to share personal data of the Customer and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (for example law enforcement authorities).
The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized on the basis of applicable law.
We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
4. DATA COLLECTED DURING REGISTRATION
During registration, please provide us with the data necessary to set up an account at www.waterrower-polska.pl, ie your name, phone number and e-mail address that you will use when logging in, so you do not have to waste time with each subsequent purchase to re-fill the entire order form.
5. DATA COMPLETED DURING TRANSACTION OF PURCHASE
When placing an order, please provide us with the data necessary to complete the order, which in the case of registered and logged in clients are partially collected automatically from the data provided during registration. When ordering, please provide the following data: name and surname or company name, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number.
If, when placing an order, the Customer chooses to issue a sales document for other data than the one indicated during registration or placing an order, please also provide: company name / institution or name and surname, address, tax identification number.
6. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
6.1. The data provided when placing the order are processed by www.waterrower-polska.pl and the following entities in the following range:
name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address indicated as delivery address are provided to shipping companies in the form of a label / consignment note which is also a delivery order,
e-mail address is provided to Grupa Allegro sp. o.o. based in Poznań, the operator of the ceneo.pl website as part of the "Trusted Reviews" program and confirmation of taking over the transaction with the Buyer Protection Program.
6.2. The store is a participant in the "Trusted Reviews" program as part of the service provided by Ceneo Sp. Z oo with its registered office in Poznań (60-166), 182 Grunwaldzka St., entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda District Court in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000493884, NIP: 7792420393, REGON: 302655470 consisting in sending by Enea to the Users via e-mail surveys for obtaining feedback from the User about the transaction made by the User in the Store, as well as posting on the website available in the domain of Ceneo.pl opinions expressed by Users as a result of receiving surveys.
6.4. If you use a payment using an external payment system or installment system (PayU, PayPal, Santander e-Rata, CA Installment), all data given after switching to the payment operator's website remain registered only in its database and are not available in any way or stored by www.waterrower-polska.pl.
6.5. The store also provides the data of the clients of the selected law firm in the absence of payment for the ordered goods to claim on all levels.
6.6. The store provides the data of Customers ordering goods to the accounting and accounting office servicing the Administrator.
7. COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookies allow you to:
- www.waterrower-polska.pl longing the client session (after logging in), thanks to which the customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the store website,
- remember the contents of your basket,
- adaptation of the store's service to the needs of clients and other people using the website,
- adjusting the type of ads displayed to you,
- creating statistics and reports on the visibility of the website.
We use the following files on our website:
- memorizing information about your session,
- sharing the function of an online store
If you agree to place cookies on your device, but after completing your visit at www.waterrower-polska.pl you would like to delete them, you can do it without risk and information on how to do this can be found in the help files of your web browser.
According to art. 173 par. 1 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 171, item 1800), we inform that the entity placing cookies on your end device is the operator of the www.waterrower-polska.pl website, i.e. Damian Skiba - Klaczkowski running a business under the name of TROPS Damian Skiba - Klaczkowski with headquarters at Rzeszów 35-604, ul. Szarotkowa 4/5. Cookie files placed and used can also be used by companies cooperating with www.waterrower-polska.pl: Google Inc. (point 6.e), Adpilot.pl (point 6.d), Sociomantic labs GmbH (point 6.d). Cookies placed by these entities are subject to the regulation of separate privacy policies set by these entities.
8. DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
An IT system with which www.liverower-polska.pl uses log data related to the device used by joining www.waterrower-polska.pl. These data are as follows in relation to detailed functions, such as: IOS devices, IPA, Internet, Internet, Internet, Telecommunications, Internet, www. Optimization to ensure good quality of convenience. This data is also collected by Google Analytics - an online system for researching websites by Google "(Google, Inc.).
www.waterrower-polska.pl In case when the suspension is done via cookies, it means that they are the companies to which the settlement belongs.
9. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of data processed in accordance with the requirements set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data, including the regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions, which should correspond to IT devices and systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024) and guidelines of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
The flow of information on pages containing or downloading personal data takes place in an encrypted SSL connection. The SSL certificate guarantees that the communication between your computer and www.waterrower-polska.pl is encrypted with a 256-bit key.
Access to your personal data is available only to those employees of www.waterrower-polska.pl who have been trained in accordance with the personal data security policy and have signed appropriate obligations obliging them to protect.
10. NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it in the registration or ordering process, please only enter your e-mail address to which I will send commercial information from the Administrator, which you can unsubscribe at any time by logging in to your account at www.waterrower -polska.pl or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter.
11. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
12. SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA