Shopping Cart ( 0 )
The described policy of cookies or similar technologies applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices in the currently browsed domain.
- enabling the use of the Customer Panel,
- enable the use of the Partnership Program,
- adapting the website to users' preferences,
- obtaining anonymous data on the manner in which users use the website,
- making it easier for users to navigate and use the website,
- ensuring safety standards.
We use "permanent" and "session" cookies. "Permanent" cookies remain in the device's web browser until they are deleted by the user or for a pre-set time specified in the cookie file parameters. "Session" cookies remain in the browser until you disable or log out of the website on which they were posted.
All modern browsers allow you to enable or disable cookies (by default, it is usually enabled). If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the settings of his web browser.
Disabling cookies may significantly hinder or prevent the use of many websites.
Information on changing the settings for cookies in individual browsers are available on the following pages:
- Chrome > Cookies management
- Firefox > Cookies management
- Internet Explorer > Cookies management
- Opera > Cookies management
- Safari > Cookies management
Instructions for mobile devices:
- Android > Cookies menagement
- iOS (Safari) > Cookies menagement
- Windows Phone > Cookies menagement